Do you want to do an Erasmus or another international exchange during your studies?
Are you on Exchange and you want to meet people, travel or you need any kind of help?
Have you done an Exchange and would like to keep an international experience at home?
Would you like to help international students during they stay at your home university?
Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is Europe-wide student organization. Its goal is to support and develop international student exchange programs, especially Erasmus Program. Organization motto is: "Students helping Students".
The main activity of ESN is carried on the three levels: international, national and local.
Main goals of ESN International
- Representing interests of the exchange students toward the relevant institutions;
- Project development at the international level;
- Supporting national sections;
Visit the website of ESN international
Main goals of ESN at a National level:
- Co-operation in nationwide projects and events including Discover Europe photo competition, ESNOLYMPICS sports tournament;
- Cooperation with the National Agency responsible for the Erasmus Program
Visit the description of ESN Denmark
Main goals of local university sections:
- Activities in the interest of exchange students (Mentor Program);
- Supporting the integration of exchange students and re-integration of students who return after exchange programs;
- Representing the requests and expectations of these students in universities;
- Providing the necessary information about academic exchange programs;
- Contribute to the development of various international exchange programs;
- Co-ordination of national programs (ESNcard - discount card; ESN Travel - trips; Tandem - Language Learning) at the local level.
Visit the list of local sections in Denmark