CNR stands fro Council of National Representatives, it takes place twice per year and all the National Representatives from all of the ESN countries gather their forces in a different country every time! This semester, they gathered in Malta, between the 22nd and 26th of September in Malta!
More info below:
- 22 September (Thursday): Arrival day, the opening ceremony took place at Verdala Palace, which is the summer residence of the President of Malta.
- 23 September (Friday): The University of Malta served as the place for the plenaries. Updates from the International Board, Erasmus + Structure Dialogue, about the Erasmus Account, later had a session about Regional Platforms. After the plenaries, the OC organised a beach BBQ at Golden Bay.
- 24 September (Saturday): The second day started with the updates of the 5 committees (ICE, NEC, ComCom, FICO and ITcom) then some financial presentations about the state of finances and budget after that a candidacy from Tuzla (Bosnia-Herzegovina) were on the agenda. Also, strategic discussions and small session were in focus. Saturday night was about the well-known Eurodinner. Later a Masquerade party was waiting for the guests.
- 25 September (Sunday): International Erasmus Games presentation kicked off the day, then some of the CNR working groups introduced their work. The organisation from Tuzla became a candidate section to the Network.
- 26 September (Monday): The time to say see you soon to Malta has arrived.
This was the last CNR of 2016, a bigger CNR called CND is going to be held in Kraków in December.
Here you can find the agenda from the event!