Trip to Russia by ESN Denmark
Go to Russia VISA FREE and experience St. Petersburg, one of the must-see cities of Europe! With optional extras ranging from traditional dinner and folk show, to visiting world famous palaces, you know you’re in for a good time. We travel with big overnight ferries between the cities, so while traveling you have a cabin, can go out for a drink in the bar, go to the sauna or show your moves on the dance floor!
When: 27th March - 2nd April 2018
Departure/arrival city: Copenhagen
Price: 349 EUR (364 EUR without ESNcard)
*ESNcards will be checked at the departure point, so please make sure you have a valid one
Booking link: http://bit.ly/russia2018-booking
Important information - to join this trip you need to have travel Passport valid for at least 6 months! ID card is not valid for this travel! Before booking the tour kindly read the Visa-Free Travel Info in the provided link!
NOTE: We highly recommend you to make travel insurance valid in Russia for this trip!
• Transportation Copenhagen-Stockholm-Copenhagen
• Ferry tickets (Stockholm-Helsinki-St.Petersburg-Helsinki-Stockholm)
• Russia entrance fee for visa-free travelers
• 6 nights’ accommodation in shared rooms/cabins, bed linen included (4 nights on overnight ferries; 2 nights in the hostel).
• Transport to and from the ferry terminals (Helsinki, St.Petersburg)
• Guided bus tour in St. Petersburg (museum fees not included, entrance is optional)
• Guided tour in the Hermitage Museum (free for students)
• Guided city walk in Helsinki
• Service from a Scanbalt tour manager and local guides
• Optional activities mentioned in the detailed programme
• Visit St Petersburg - one of the world’s top destinations!
• Spend 4 crazy nights on the Baltic ferries
• Visit Helsinki - capital of Finland
*If you don't have an ESNcard and purchase the trip for 364 EUR, you will be asked the additional amount on the spot*
- More details about the programme here: http://bit.ly/Russia-Trip-2018
See you there?
- An ESNcard of this section required.
- Everyone is invited.